2 December 2015

Weekend Wanders in Phuket

Location: Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand

Phuket, Thailand
Has always been a destination to tick off my travel bucket-list.
The views are just as dazzling as they are in the movies, and Phi Phi Islands are just as picturesque as the photos.
However, this was probably not my most favourite holiday, as we only spent 3 days here, my dad and I just went to the top tourist spots, so we didn't get a very cultural experience. 
Another thing was that I SWEAR there were more people from China there then there were actually Thai people. Having just come from China I was excited for another culture and to meet people of another nationality. However, that was not the case haha.
It was definitely an over touristy place.

We stayed at The Surin which was amazing (I have a room tour in my Youtube vid)
The food, service, accommodation was amazing, they even had a private beach! The only downside is is that it's not in central so it's a little far to get to most touristy spots, but it makes it a very quiet and peaceful place to stay in. Also the villa's are all separate and you have to take the stairs to get to all of them, so if you're not good with steep stairs, would not recommend.

Check out my Youtube vlog if you have time :)



 





No comments:

Post a Comment