9 December 2016

my favourite photoshoot

Location: Shanghai, China
 

This year I was signed by a management for acting (YES LIFE GOAL ACHIEVED), being one of their new 'talents' I had to get my portfolio photoshoot done.  I've done photoshoots in the past, but none of them were attentive as these. All together 5-6 looks were chosen with mood boards done for each look. 
There were 2 make up artists on location, a photographer, photographer's assistant, lighting and a couple people there from my management to look over everything. This is definitely my favourite shoot I've ever done so I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you. 
The photos below took 6 hours to shoot and literally thousands were taken, they are also unedited, so excuse the pimple HAHA


 
(this one didn't make the final cut, unfortunately)


 

This last look was so LOL and I would rather forget about it, so I only included one photo HAHHA

I also vlogged that day, here is the link




2 comments:

  1. girl i had to come look at these after seeing your snapchat. you're gorgeous :') and congrats once again on signing! I'm looking forward to your future productions hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete