3 July 2016

Dinner with Jaeger Lecoultre | 19th Shanghai Film Festival

Chit chat down below !




Easily one of the highlights of my LIFE.


I basically explained how I got invited to this event in my youtube video. Seriously the power of social media. Basically the creative director for this event is very well known on weibo (Chinese Facebook) and coincidentally listens to my show every morning. He really wanted to meet me so he told his client (Jaeger) that I (apparently) have a very high social media influence and all my friends are rich enough to buy the watches HAHAHA so they were like yes sure she can come!

When I got out of the cab, I asked the cab driver three times if this was the right place. It was so luxurious, this mansion on the bund in Shanghai with super dressed up beautiful people standing around the front. Decorated with 40s style glam feathers and dripping in champagne, I was like 'ok imma go, I am obviously in the wrong place'.

Jaeger LeCoultre has been a longtime partner of Shanghai Film Festival. They were celebrating their 45th anniversary for the 'Reverso' watch, which has been famously featured in movies all over the world. They're also allocating a lot of money to the remastering of a lot of old Shanghai classic films in collaboration with Shanghai Film Festival.

The night was so so lovely, I thought I was in a dream the whole time ! I was seated with the China team for Jaeger and they were so fun and hilarious, they're French bosses always came over to toast and pulled everyone up and made sure everyone danced haha. 

That night was a very memorable one for me so I had to document it. Hopefully it's a sneak peek into many more event stop come int the future hehe.





No comments:

Post a Comment