4 August 2015

21 things I learned before 21

Sass & Bide Top, Kookai Skirt, Forever New Sandals, Dior Sunglasses, Sportsgirl Necklace
Hellooo August !
I guess this is my personal new year as I said goodbye to being 20 last month. I am officially officially fo' real an adult now and it's got me shaking in my little Tony Bianco boots HAHHA.
I absolutely love reading these on tumblr so I'd thought I'd make my own...

21 things I learned before 21

1. Be SELFish. Look after yourself. Look out for yourself. 
2. These is life after love. You will survive your first heart break. 
'You think you will never get over it but you thought it would never end either' 
Sad but true.
3. Ask for help. It is not a sign of weakness or incompetence.
4. Tell the boy/girl you like that you like them. Life is too short to leave things unsaid.
5. Fake confidence. 
Fake it till you make it.
I live by that quote.
6. Tell your parents you love them.
7. How to eat alone. 
Or just carry a notepad with you and pretend you're a food connoisseur.
7. To cook and not food poison myself.
8. Friends come and go.
9. Cut toxic things and people out of your life. Be selfish (refer to 1)
10. HTML coding (well, just a little bit)
11. If you're unhappy, leave.
Never stay somewhere or do something that you don't have a passion for, for longer than 2 years.
12. How to be alone, but not lonely.
13. How to edit Youtube videos.
Took me 2 years to figure out iMovie haha.
14. Traveling alone and not getting kidnapped.
15. Don't let other people's preferences dictate your life.
16. Don't be embarrassed about your dreams.
17. How to pay bills and buy groceries (sometimes I still forget)
18. Life rarely goes the way you want it to. Don't get hung up on that.
19. People won't give you credit where it's needed or where it's due. 
20. Don't feel sorry for yourself. Pick yourself up.
21. You will go through that awkward eyebrow phase and no-one will tell you your eyebrows aren't on fleek. 
You're on your own sista.

If you're 21, welcome to the real world. 
And if you're not, see ya on the flip side !

Lots of love,
Jenny ♥

1 comment:

  1. can't believe I just saw this! bomb list, sista (Y) hope 21's been treating you right ;)

    ReplyDelete