25 April 2015

Midnight Summer


 
Sass & Bide Top, Tobi Skirt, Tony Bianco Shoes 
Hiii I'm back ! HAHA
FINALLY have time to sit down and be super vain and edit some photos of myself and comment on my own outfit and talk about myself. Me. Me. Me. HAHAHA

Anyway, April has just about been the longeeest month ever, like seriously, when is it Christmas ?! This top is my second ever Sass & Bide purchase. (One time I bought this ugly black plan paper bag looking dress at a warehouse sale cos it was $40 and it was the only thing I could afford LOL). Anyway, Australian brands, are my love, especially Sass & Bide. I love their geometric shapes and prints and all their sparkly embellishments. So when I saw this tank top, this beautiful beautiful tank top, I had to get it. Yes it did set me back $150, but it was on sale, so really I was saving money HAHA. I'd wear this outfit to go to a rooftop bar for drinks on a Summer night. The sequins make it a very nighttime outfit.

Back to real life, the semester still has 8 weeks left (I swear it was 8 weeks when I started like 7 weeks ago). I really have no motivation for school at the moment, I just want to lie in bed and sloth and watch Scandal everyday HAHA (Such a badass TV show, think How To Get Away With Murder meets Suits). So if anyone has any tips for re-motivating and surviving uni PLEASE TELL ME.

See you soon !
I've got a post about healthy eating spots in Melbourne coming right up :)

Jenny 




No comments:

Post a Comment