10 June 2014

Concrete Jungle



Wearing: H&M top, Topshop skirt, Tony Bianco boots
I just can't seem to keep away from this skirt ! 
I sort of feel like a zebra in the amazon because of the almost tribe-like pattern of the skirt and the cool green colour scheme...but I love it.

I just wrapped a long sleeve black shirt around my waist (for a lack of a black shirt), as Shanghai's weather has been SUPER unpredictable lately and I thought it gave it a bit more depth.

 I wore this for a lunch date with my roommate to my FAVOURITE café in Shanghai, "Green & Safe" they serve all organic food, it's a dream.
(The shirt will also help to hide that food baby I'll get from lunch later on as well hehe)

ps, sorry for my terrible regrowth and unbrushed hair HAHA

Jenny ♥

Peace out, stay chilled, exams will be over soon ! 

1 comment: